PROVIDING THE BEST SPORTS EXPERIENCE FOR EVERY CHILD
Winning is about so much more than the final score. Upward Sports is a first-class sports experience that emphasizes healthy competition, sportsmanship, skills building and fun versus the “win-at-all-costs” mentality found in many children sports leagues.
Currently, more than 500,000 children (K5- sixth grade) participate in Upward Sports leagues. For over 14 years, Upward Sports has been conducting exciting children's sport leagues and camps in the US and around the world.
We would love to have you on our team! Whether you want to play basketball, soccer, flag football or cheer, Upward Sports has a league or camp near you.
2013-2014 Upward Basketball/Cheerleading Season
The EARLY registration deadline for Upward Basketball/Cheerleading Season is Sept. 29. The cost is $65 ($85 after Sept. 29).
- Forms are available at the Recreation desk (Bldg. B) or at Guest Service locations throughout the Paramount campus.
- You can download a registration brochure here.
- You can register ONLINE – https://login.upward.org/?
Paramount’s Upward Sports program has many opportunities to volunteer, even if someone is not a “sports” person. Below is a list of volunteer opportunities that you can signup for NOW.
• Prayer partner – support Upward by daily prayer before/during the season.
• Game Day Devotional speaker – share a brief devotional with the parents during halftime of games (typically on Saturdays).
• Coaches – training provided, two hour commitment each week, have fun teaching and encouraging your team members.
• Assistant Coaches – training provided, assist head coaches with practices and games.
• Referees – training provided, officiate games on game days (typically Saturdays), work with coaches to teach players during game situations.
• Follow-up – assist church staff with follow-up on spiritual decisions made by players and/or others during the season.
Sign up to volunteer by completing this form.