Here's what we know about marriage: Being married is hard! No relationship or married couple is perfect, but God has designed marriage and has incredible intentions for your marriage. We believe every marriage can improve. Hurting marriages can be healed, good marriages can become great, and strong marriages can be made even stronger.
The Marriage Ministry at Paramount desires to make these hopes a reality. Whether you are an engaged couple, newlyweds, or you have been married for years we offer opportunities to fine-tune your marriage using biblical principles.
Marriage Enrichment opportunities include:
· Prepare to Last Classes – for Engaged, seriously dating and newly married couples
· Marriage Retreats – weekend events held at out-of-town locations
· Marriage Conferences – weekend events held at local locations
· Vision Retreats – 3-day/2-night weekend in Angel Fire, New Mexico designed to help couples refocus and set goals for their marriages and families
· 5 Days to a New Marriage – a 9-week small group study
· Marriage Enrichment Classes – small group weekly studies
· Date Nights
For questions, or to request more information on an event, contact us by email at
Spring Bible study
Love & Respect…This 10-week class will unpack key principles that will create “Ah Ha” moments and bring fresh insight into your marriage. It will seek to help answer questions like: Why do we negatively react to each other in marriage? How do I best motivate my spouse? What if my spouse does not respond to me? Cost: $15 per couple.
Location: Room A242 Facilitators: Tommy & Corina Hyer